Read this blog: 15 Successful Tips for StartupsFor a business owner or professional, time is valuable. They need a good but easy to understand and implement a digital marketing strategy in place so that they can get the maximum benefit out of their time and money invested in it. This book intends to make the business owners and professionals understand the importance of digital marketing, various channels of digital marketing, and how they can use these channels. This book also explains dos and don’ts for various channels of digital marketing. Without an effective digital marketing strategy, your digital marketing efforts cannot accomplish desired goals. A digital marketing plan should go through many iterations. With advice from professionals experienced in the industry and knowledge gained from other internet resources, you can further improve your digital marketing plan. Trying to craft a digital marketing strategy can be difficult—after all, digital marketing encompasses so many different facets of the online world. It’s important to remember, however, that your business doesn’t need to try to cover all of the areas of digital marketing. On the other hand, it’s very likely you’ll be more successful focusing on a few strategies (especially when you’re just starting out) and seeing how they work for your business. Given these circumstances, whether you’re a start-up, established business, or merely a digital marketing beginner, you can refer to the following digital marketing tips to help promote your business online.
- Optimizing your website for mobile
- Set up Google My Business listing
- Know about your customers/ target audience for digital marketing
- Invest in local marketing.
- Creating Google or social media ads targeting your geographic area.
- Implementing a direct mail campaign in your local area.
- Hosting or participating in a community event.
- Start a blog and comprise content marketing into your SEO strategy.
- Find the social media channel that’s best suited for your business
- Motivate customers to leave online reviews
- Create a trustworthy email list and leverage email marketing
- Use digital advertising to market to your target audience
- Spend wisely.
- Do not forget about customer service, respond to online feedback quickly.
- Monitor your campaigns and adjust your strategy based on your learning
I am Richa Bhattarai, currently living in Kathmandu, pursuing my bachelor’s degree in Nursing. I am interested in freelancing as a data entry clerk, article editing and writing, and any job that keeps me occupied in my leisure time.
My other interest includes photography, traveling and I am currently an active member of Rotaract Club of Newroad City.